Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Topicability of Numerology - Square Root Day

The Topicability of Numerology - Square Root Day or NOT. Yesterday bore a significance in that it was a memorable day for its numerology. March 3, 2009 = 3/03/09 OR referred to as Square Root Day. I recall seeing a couple of lenses promoting that day; now those would have been an appropriate Lens of the Day [LOTD]! Too bad no one asked me about my opinion for a good LOTD!

1999 Twitter Update by Jaguar Julie
Well, today may not be a Square Root Day for me, but I did just notice the MOST curious coincidence when I posted about my dead battery on Twitter. You see, immediately following my Twitter Update, @SquidRich Actually, it's a 1999 yellow roadster as seen here -- "I keep it garaged" dead battery and all > http://blondesthatdiy.blogspot.com/2014/08/best-roadsters-ever.html, I noticed that it was my 1999 update! I actually think that I was hearing the Twilight Zone movie music playing.

Isn't it interesting to note the topicability of numerology on the internet? Just yesterday, @Scobleizer was talking about how cool 66,066 would be for number of followers --> The next person who follows me will be 66066 -- that is a cool number!

P.S. It was because of my car having it's second dead battery that I am sitting here doing this topical blog post!

P.P.S. And, I am now reflecting on a related topic, Chirp, Chirp, Chirp -- How Often Should You Send a Twitter Update?

No comments: