Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Search for Seth Godin and Squidoo on Searchme

This morning I got sidetracked a bit when I started checking out the Searchme.com search site. It's looking pretty cool -- I searched on Seth Godin and then Squidoo. The cascading stacks, like an open book pages, of results were very topical and spot-on for Seth Godin.

Searchme search for Seth Godin
The Squidoo search results were a little more well, eclectic -- and could seemingly use some type of organization. That's the cool part -- that you can control what search results, or mini stacks, you want to be in your saved search results.

Searchme stacks information

Check out Searchme.com and do your own search. Check out Jaguar Julie's Blog for a bit more information on Searchme.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Search me how you find out about these things! Am off to searchme!

Jaguar Julie said...

Ah, yes -- search me indeed how I find these things! Let me know how you like searchme.com -- the carousel, book-type stacks are pretty cool. Like how you can add specific search results -- and also submit your urls!