Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ahem What is your lowest ranking lens

So, what is your lowest ranking lens today? Has it been your lowest ranking lens for a while or is it a different lens? Is it a lens that you feel shouldn't be a lowest ranking lens? Did you notice that usually video showcase lenses seem to be the lowest ranking lenses? Check that dashboard of yours and weigh-in on the topical twitterstorm, What is your lowest ranking lens? run by inkserotica.


What happens to be my lowest ranking lens today? Well, it surprises me to say it is NOT a video showcase, but is actually a travel-related lens of some mysterious place that I would love to visit: Carpathian Mountains -- Border Miles! This lens is actually part of a series of somewhat obscure places that I have on my travel agenda: Ural Mountains -- Border Miles, Carpatho-Ukraine -- Who, What and Where, and Ruthenia! Actually, they are all related in the sense that we are talking about Eastern Europe. I've done a lot of writing about Eastern Europe because of my family genealogy.
High Five to My Bottom Five: [update -- alas, I have deleted these lenses]
  • Carpathian Mountains -- Border Miles
  • Jaguar Julie Lensography-ography -- My Lensographies
  • Damselflies -- Mating is Unusual
  • Don't Get Bored -- Get a Board Game
  • Listology -- L-I-S-T-O-L-O-G-Y -- List of Jaguar Julie Lenses et. al.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Julie for mentioning my lens: What is your lowest ranking lens? :) It does seem to help traffic to the lenses that are tweeted. I would love to see more lenses tweeted, though!

Jaguar Julie said...

Hi Carrie, yes -- I would agree. That sending a twitter update about a lens or any website/article, for that matter, brings it more traffic. It also helps if it is spot-on or relevant to be of interest to followers. Thanks for dropping by Topicability. ;)