Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finished my first year at Squidoo

Hi, nice to meet you - I've finished my first year at Squidoo. Well, hello there -- it sure is nice to meet you! I'm a Squidoo lensmaster -- you can call me Janice Doe as I represent many a top-notch lensmaster who has finished their first full year at Squidoo. Many of us took on the challenge of becoming a Giant Squid and actually were fortunate enough to get accepted into the honorable Giant Squid 100 Club! What's that you might ask -- well check out Jaguar Julie's Giant Squid lens for a bit more information.

Attaining the coveted honor of Giant Squid means quite a few perks -- to demonstrate that in tangible data is to look at the following monthly royalties chart for the first full year of a lensmaster. Royalties earned cumulatively for the first 10 months of the year when compared to earnings for the last 2 months alone equalled 80% of that total. In other words, in 2 months alone, those total royalties exceeded the previous 10 months by 20%! How come? Well, a lot of hard work #1 is the primary reason! No spamming or spammy lenses went into this lensmaster's work! Also, since this lensmaster qualified for the Giant Squid 100 Club, that meant their portfolio included upwards of 150 lenses!

Squidoo royalties first year as a Giant Squid
Are you on Squidoo yet?

Well, why not join me there and start writing about your passions and hobbies.

Share a recipe or two; talk about a family vacation; show that you are an expert on a certain topic; or tackle a genealogical research topic!

In hindsight, man what a ride it was! I figure I maybe made a bit over $50,000 throughout the course of the run. Try to make that in today's market legitimately. Good luck.

No comments: