Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Who doesn't love a contest

Who doesn't love a CONTEST? If you know that person, tell me! Yes, I must admit that I am a big sucker for contests! I've certainly entered my share along the way, but probably made about minimum wage when you consider all the time and effort that have gone into entering ALL those contests! Well, now I'm on the other side of that contest ... actually running my own logo designing contest for all Squidoo lensmasters. Not a lensmaster, well hurry up and sign up!

Here's the skivvy ... Jaguar Julie, that's me, is in need of a logo for her company, that's Jaguar Julie Designs. Yep, she designs logos, B-U-T, you know that story about the cobbler's children going without shoes? It's much the same with Jaguar Julie -- she's got designer's BLOCK when it comes to her own logo! See this wild cat collage? This has been Jaguar Julie Designs online presence for some time. But, she's never had her own logo! Now, how can that be?


So, what is the prize that goes to the winner of this design contest? You'll just have to check out the rest of the details to find out! Hurry up, what are YOU waiting for?

No comments: