Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Must Surely Be in Heaven

Since I haven't posted for over a year and a half, I thought I'd start with an uplifting topic today. How about those winged creatures known as angels?

Ah, I must surely have died, and be passing through a second life, and now knocking on the pearly gates of Heaven. I'm just thinking about my writing career over the past xx years and thinking that I never dreamt I'd be seeing angels.

On the platform of Squidoo, there are lots and lots of Squid Angels who are tasked with blessing [that's a thumbs up] or dinging [thumbs down] Squidoo lenses. In my previous two roles as a Squid Angel, I described myself as a 'hoverer.' It also comes from my Marketing background and strong need for analytical research. You see, I don't like to jump to any conclusions but require lots of data and lots of research."

squid angel blessings to you by jaguarjulieannbrady
Squid Angel : Blessings to YOU!

On my angel lens, Squid Angel : Blessings to YOU!, I also describe some other types of Squid Angels you might expect to see. "There are some Squid Angels who will announce their visits and their blessings."   Those are BUGLERS, "but not usually the norm!" I honestly prefer the traditional classification of angels, known as more humble beings, "marked by meekness or modesty in behavior, attitude, or spirit; not arrogant or prideful."

Now, don't you feel a little better today in that we discussed a light and airy topic? Nothing overly heavy; something angelic with wings!

By the way ... speaking of angels and heavenly things ... may I present to you some lovely Willow Tree Angels that you might want to purchase?  I actually have the Happiness angel which sits on my kitchen counter smiling back at me each and every day.  I probably should move it to my office so that I can feel the Happiness there!  I love how evocatively this little angel stands, with her head to the heavens, and how secure the little bluebirds feel to perch on her outstretched arms. Fabulous!

copyright jaguarjulie willow tree angel with bluebirds
Blessings to YOU!

2 comments:

self help themes said...

Hiya Julia,

Love the Angel Figures on Amazon very nice.
Have a great Summer have enjoyed reading your Blog too.xxx

J Kleppin said...

Just thought you'd like to know - I found this today because while stumbling (in the web ap, not from say, too much of a good thing in my kitchen) your post from 2008 popped up. I like to never figured out how to get to here to leave this comment, though - StumbleUpon had me locked into a never ending loop for the longest time. Happy to say I finally prevailed and here I am saying hello!

Haven't seen you around much, so I'm happy to see you are still blogging. Cheers!