Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

What's YOUR Tweet Worth

What is your tweet worth twittadTwits, Tweets, Twitter, Twittads = What's YOUR Tweet Worth? Are you using your Twitter account efficiently? Twitter is such a cool resource for connecting with others worldwide.

What I particularly love about it is that I've been learning each day to be more succinct in my tweets -- to capture the essence of what I'm trying to say in a nutshell. And, my hubby is thrilled about that as he thinks I have the tendency to go off on tangents and deviate from the original topic.

Today, I was checking out What's Your Tweet Worth -- you plug in your Twitter ID and then you find out how valuable you are on Twitter.

Carry that a bit further to TwittAd that connects advertisers with the users on Twitter to place product advertisements! I've not yet put my Twitter background up for sale, but I am thinking about it?

How about you? Are you listed there yet -- drop me a comment and let me know how it is working for you.

4 comments:

Patricia Sanders said...

My background is for sale right now for 15 days. It sold within the first week of being in there which I think makes it worth it, if you want to do it for some extra money. Some people charge $100 for an ad to be placed. I did not charge near that much.

Jaguar Julie said...

Patricia, you are the first lensmaster that I've heard from that has sold their background. Congrats on the sale.

Unknown said...

I sold mine as well. I thought, what the heck. It is some extra cash.

Jaguar Julie said...

Wendy, I've not opted to sell mine. Taking a wait-see attitude. Thanks for weighing in on this topic!