Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An avatar to suit your many identities

niikiAh, the cute 'face your manga' avatars are popping up everywhere! I spotted a fellow Squidoo lensmaster Niiki aka Nicki Ivey as sporting a wintery manga avatar. It rather made me a tad bit homesick for Cleveland, Ohio in the winter -- nah -- I love Florida weather hurricanes, et. al.

Well, would you believe that Niiki has a cool lens on her favorite avatars, The Online Avatar Makers I Love! She's found a number of different sites that can produce different avatars to suit your needs.

I think an interesting idea would be to produce your avatars from all the avatar-producing sites and put that in one lens or blog post! Well, maybe I'll try that when I have some time. You see, I'm trying really hard to make an effort to do a bit more blogging. I'm still busy over at Squidoo and just getting the hang of Triiibes, plus I do have a 'normal' job for our startup company.

P.S. Check out these Squidoo lensmasters who have gotten into the action with 'face your manga' cool avatars:

LensbyLisaNaizaSethMan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooOOOoo...thank you for the attention! I'm glad you liked my lens!