Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's a Circular Reference : Topicability

It's a Circular Reference : Topicability the Squidoo Lens announcing Topicability the Blog. Ah, the importance of being TOPICAL! I AM inspired by Squidoo -- that's where you can find many a topical lens; that which personifies topicability -- the topical cream that rises to the top.

To know me is to know that I am not only inspired, but also deeply taken with Squidoo. Not only have I personally penned over 325 lenses along with 6 groups on Squidoo, but I've earned the ranks of Giant Squid and Squid Angel. Being a Giant Squid, Squid Angel, and prolific Lensmaster, I have learned first-hand the importance of Topicability particularly in how that translates to lensranking. And, I've also learned that it greatly helps when the powers-that-be at Squidoo award you with the honor of Lens of the Day, LOTD. It means a boost in lensranking!

To further celebrate my infatuation with the goodness of Squidoo, I have launched this here blog, Topicability : The Blog which made its debut on April 8, 2008! In this blog, I'll be featuring Squidoo lenses that I happen upon which are spot-on topical!

Topicability : that which is relevant, of current interest, contemporary, spot-on.

HOW TO ADD YOUR LENS: Oh, want me to check out your Squidoo lenses for topicability to be featured in my Topicability Blog? To submit a lens, please feel free to leave a comment on this topicability blog post!

P.S. I guess you could say that a bit of my inspiration from 'yesterday' is the Oscar Wilde play, The Importance of Being Earnest. Have you seen the movie or read the book yet?

No comments: